- Start Here - We make an appointment to discuss your wedding in more detail, while also looking at some of the products and packages on offer to you both.
- Step One - Booking: Pick the package that best suits your needs and pay your deposit (40% of your package price), sign and return your contact.
- Step Two - Second Instalment: Three months before the wedding day, your second instalment is due (30% of your package price).
- Step Three - Final catch up to confirm details, final instalment is collected (30% of your package price) and your family groupings photograph list is organised.
- Step Four, Your Wedding Day - By this stage, everything is all organised so you don't have to worry about anything regarding the photographic coverage of your special day.
- Step Five - Within just six weeks of your wedding, you receive your USB & HD slideshow.
- Step Six - Within eight weeks of your wedding, you receive your product proofs, such as album design.
- The End - You receive your products within six weeks after approving your design proofs.
WHEREVER WE CARE TO
Each couple receives a wedding day timeline supplied after booking is finalised. The timeline takes into account specific details about your day such as daylight forecasts, your weddings specific details and also time for you to enjoy your day.
- Additional photographic coverage $200 per hour
8 Hours Coverage: Two hours of getting ready through to 8:00 pm at your reception (this usually equals two hours of reception coverage)
USB: High-resolution images contains full resolution, un-watermarked images in both colour and black & white versions
HD Slideshow: A selection of images from your day set to music in a slideshow, delivered on your USB and a private sharable web page
Albums: Medium Albums are 10x10" and Large Albums are 12x12", both albums contain, 60 pages (30 spreads), more information on their features above
Wall Art: A wide range of wall art finishes and sizes are available. All ready to hang with your favourite image, printed to the highest industry standards
- Wedding dates cannot be held until a deposit and contract have been received
- All images are professionally edited to the highest standard and I'm happy to make additional small changes to images used in albums or wall art
- Packages can be custom created to suit your needs, please contact me to help create the perfect package for you
- Payments are split into three payments, 40% due at time of booking (this is your deposit), 30% due three months before the wedding and the final 30% is due one month before your wedding
A quote for travel will be provided for each couple, please use the following as a guide before you receive an accurate quote during booking.
- Less than 50km one way (100 km round trip) • No travel cost
- Between 50km-100km one way (100-200 km round trip) • approximately $100.00
- Between 100km-200km one way (200-400 km round trip) • approximately $350.00 *Includes 1 nights accommodation
- Between 200km-400km one way (400-800 km round trip) • approximately $550.00 *Includes 2 nights accommodation
- Between 400km-500km one way (800-1000 km round trip) • approximately $650.00 *Includes 2 nights accommodation
- 500km + • Please contact Thea Jane for a quote
Yes absolutely, many couples add further time onto their reception coverage, any extra hours have an additional cost of $200.00 per hour.
I'm happy to create a custom package that includes all the items and time that will best capture your specific day. During our initial meeting, we can discuss anything you would like included in your unique package and a quote will be arranged for you.
Yes, these are your images to use and enjoy and share if you like with loved ones. I also have a little note I send with the USB that gives some great advice on choosing where to print your beautiful images for the best results.
Yes, I have worked alongside some incredibly talented people and they are all listed on this handy page with links to their websites, click away!
Yes, I encourage all couples to enjoy their images how they wish. If you do share your images online, I would very much appreciate if you mention that Thea Jane Photography photographed them for you.